Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kyle's Lock-Street - 10.30

Lock-street 10.30.2011


This week has a lot of options to receive valuable money. As many of you have partaken in a wild Halloween Saturday night, I appreciate a little understanding with a slightly less than stellar lock-street.

Locks

1pm games

Carolina (-3.5) vs Minnesota-The Panthers are ready to take the disgusting Vikings down. Cam Newton will continue his push to be the rookie of the year and will dominate a terrible Minnesota squad

4pm games

Detroit Lions (-3) vs. Denver- I know Matt Stafford is out but FUCK TIM TEBOW. I can’t stand that god loving freak. He is a terrible QB, but no one will say this because of all of the hype. Never have I seen a mediocre QB receive this much attention.

Prime-Time

San Diego (-3) vs Kansas City- I picked the Chargers last week and they fucked me so I think that they are due. The Chargers will bounce back from a disgusting loss to the Jets and dominate these arrowhead idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment